“Sterlingwork” is an informal trust. The trust was originally set up in 2000 to hold money outside the BNP but since 2000 the BNP has collapsed and the trust no longer supports it. At that time it was stated that: “The object of the trust was to look after monies collected to finance leaflets, campaigns and candidates". The principal objectives were:
1. Withdrawal from the EU (= Common Market = EEC etc).
2. Immediate stop to the invasion of our country under the guise of immigration, asylum and so on.
3. Maintenance of the Union of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland – The United Kingdom.
Since 2000 the BNP has collapsed and the trust no longer supports it.
The trust's aims are now revised as follows:
1. Support of organisations that represent the indigenous peoples of the United Kingdom, (English, Irish, Scots and Welsh and their mixtures).
2. Immediate stop to the invasion of the UK under the guise of "asylum"etc.
3. Maintenance of the Union of England, Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland.
4. Promotion of conditions for families to prosper and have children - ideally 3 per family.
Currently there are three trustees: one in the south, one in the midlands and one in the north.
Please make donations to "STERLINGWORK"
By Bank Transfer to Natwest, 20 High St, Ashford TN24 8SH
Sort Code 60.01.21 A/c 36484903
Please note that money is being donated to the trust. The trustees will then support organisations or persons that further the above stated objectives.Trust funds may only be used to further the object of the trust and when authorised by the trustees.
Return to Homepage