THE 6 PRINCIPLES.
A MANIFESTO FOR A “NATIONAL PARTY”.
1. Maintenance of the Union of England, Scotland, Wales and
Northern Ireland - The United Kingdom.
2. The United Kingdom to be peopled solely by the English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish.
3. The United Kingdom to be and to remain an independent sovereign state.
4. It is the duty of every citizen of the United Kingdom to further the existence and the future of the nation as defined in (2) above and to defend the nation’s territory and its independence.
5. Every citizen will be expected to allocate a significant part of his/her time and resources to fulfil his/her duties above.
6. The political system will be based on our traditional laws and customs giving great freedom to the individual except where item (4) above is concerned.
“We hold our land in trust from our forefathers for our children and our children’s children”.
1st Feb 03
Revised 7th Sept 04
PO Box 83, Tonbridge TN9 1YN