17th August 12
Criteria for Parliamentary candidates.
There are currently no requirements that Parliamentary candidates should have any sort of qualification. This is clearly wrong and the following criteria are suggested, (not in any particular order).
The following criteria are not in any particular order.
1. They should be educated to degree, or an equivalent professional standard.
2. They should have achieved success in their profession, for example, be a company director of a worthwhile concern, or head of department of a public organisation.
3. Have achieved personal financial security so that they do not have to rely on a Parliamentary stipend.
4. Be between 40 and 60 years old.
5. Be married with children.
In general candidates should be people who are already known and are liked by their potential electors.
should and parliamentary
Fastest FTPS and FTPS on the planet Go FTP FREE Client